Saturday, October 1, 2011

(extra)ordinary

i am surrounded by so many inspirational narratives that i often forget how thrilling my ordinary life has been as well. when compared to the billions of dots in this big wide world, i know that i am living the stuff of dreams. to have had the opportunity to leave my hometown and start fresh in new, exciting environments with minimal responsibilities and burdens- extraordinary. to have had my mind, heart, worldviews so carefully expanded and cultivated at two excellent universities- extraordinary. to have encountered and shared fellowship + intimate experiences with a whole cast of diverse, encouraging individuals who span the globe- extraordinary. to have the complete + unwavering love, faith, trust, of parents who support me in all these things- extraordinary. and to be touched softly every day by an enormous god who never forgets me- extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment